What research data can you publish in the Research Collection?
- All types of research data can be published in the Research Collection with the exception of research data of certain types of sensitive data.
- The Research Collection offers the following publication types for research data: Data Collection, Dataset, Image, Model, Software, Sound, Video and Other Research Data.
- We do not recommend uploading files larger than 10 GB in the Research Collection. Each entry shouldn't exceed a total of 50 GB. Several entries can be linked to a parent Data Collection. Larger datasets can be published using our service libdrive.
Why publish your research data in the Research Collection?
- The Research Collection is the Institutional Repository of ETH Zurich and a free service for ETH members.
- It is aligned with the FAIR data principles according to SNSF guidelines.
- The repository is accepted for publishing supplemental material by renowned scientific journals.
- It supports linking the data to other publications in the Research Collection (Journal Articles, Conference Papers, ...).
- It supports Web upload, DOI-reservation and registration, ORCID iDs and export to OpenAire.
- Entries are preserved long term in the ETH Data Archive (except for data deposited via libdrive).